Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Finance Manager! Our client is an international biopharmaceutical company; they are passionate about promoting health and wellbeing for all by developing a portfolio of innovative, next-generation products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the functions of the finance department.
- Overseeing end to end finance operations, finance planning and analysis.
- Management of the cash flow.
- Management of the audit process.
- Preparation of the Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Ensuring that all the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Supervising finance part of ABPI – compliance process.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company’s managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- General accounting background
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of accounting processes and procedures
To apply for this position please use the application form or contact Elaine Plunkett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.