As the UK and Ireland's first choice outsourcing and resourcing provider to the pharmaceutical, medical device and healthcare industries, we are passionate about helping our clients to make a real commercial impact. We achieve this through our unique approach to data, insight, analytics and unrivalled industry knowledge and experience.
Since 2002 we've been going the extra mile, and genuinely treat our clients' challenges and opportunities as if they were our own. All of our services are underpinned by carefully selecting the very best talent on the market, and placing them in roles and projects they love.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is an excellent role for a first-rate qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge in a large Division of a fast-growing Irish Plc. The role would suit a qualified accountant looking to develop their skills in a high paced commercial environment.
A key objective of this role is to assist in the wider Financial Planning and forecasting process with the Organisation. This will involve extensive development of the reporting and analysis capabilities of the Business and the day to day insight capabilities.
- Monthly Reporting: Ownership of the SHG monthly reporting pack and other monthly Business reports.
- Monthly Review: Working with Group Finance team on month end reporting and review.
- Cashflow Reporting: Working with the Business Unit Treasury Manager to improve the quality of cashflow reporting and analysis from a group perspective.
- Contract Analysis: Maintenance of contract Register from a group reporting perspective.
- Budgeting: Coordination of annual budgeting and Reforesting Cycle, ownership of group Financial models and liaison with Group on queries and scenario planning
- Profitability Analysis: Working with the business and with the C&C Project Finance manager to significant enhance the monthly profitability reporting and data insights.
- System Improvements: Work with wider team and IT to automate and develop reporting capabilities within the business unit.
- Management Information: Working with the key Financial Stakeholders across the C&C Project Finance manager to gather and develop the key Financial information requirements.
- Stock analysis: Work with the C&C Project Finance Manager to develop a common stock performance analysis template across the Medtech business units.
- Business Partnership: Work very closely with the Head of Finance in supporting strategic business and finance agendas (budget, LE etc)
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation
Experience & Competencies:
- ACA or ACCA accountant with at least 3 years PQE in a competitive commercial environment
- Excellent systems, process, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to continually develop and improve quality of reports being produced.
- Team player and willing to learn from senior management and interact well with all staff in the businesses.
- Ability to work in an ever evolving and growing environment.
- Excellent excel skills essential
- Proven ability in working to and consistently meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Excellent excel skills essential.
Job type: Full-time.
Star OUTiCO is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.