Global Market Access/Health Economics Specialist
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in several general and specialist medicine therapy areas including Respiratory, Diabetes and Oncology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their General Medicines Business Unit as a Global Market Access/Health Economics Specialist, to design and fulfil evidence generation plans that meet strategic goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of quality research projects, economic models, trial design recommendations and other activities in support of programs/products. They will be accountable for developing, implementing and completing evidence-based research programs, consistent with program/product strategy.
The aim of these research programs will be to provide evidence and/or tools that can be utilised for internal decision making as well as for external audiences at product launch and over product life cycle.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, MS, MPH or PharmD) in a scientific discipline
- Experience publishing in peer-review journals
- Substantial experience in HEOR or Market Access within pharma, CRO or academia
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally with the ability to convey complex information effectively for internal and external audiences
- Analytically minded with the ability to translate clinical/economic information and messages into payer evidence strategies
- Strong ethics and a clear understanding of legal and regulatory environment within pharma as well as demonstrated integrity on work-related compliance
- Previous global experience is desirable
Apply now via the website or please contact Jacqueline Watson for more information
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.