Global Project Manager
Global Project Manager – Glaucoma
6-month contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Global Marketing and Commercial Ops Team with upcoming launches, ensuring progress against the set launch and project completion is on time.
Global Project Manager Main Duties:
- Provide project management support to the Global cross-functional team; organising virtual and face-to-face meetings, launch readiness meetings with affiliates and leading the operation of the global launch readiness platform
- Support the execution of the Glaucoma franchise programs, managing the reviewal and Veeva approval process
- Organise advisory boards and support projects with external stakeholders
- Collaborate with global marketing agencies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience in marketing and project management, essential
- Experience working in pharmaceuticals/healthcare or a pharma supporting agency
- Proven success delivering projects on time and within budget
- Proficient in VeevaVault
- IT literate with intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.