Location: South Wales and South West
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in several general and specialist medicine therapy areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their speciality care business unit who specialise in providing high quality support to patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Haemato-Oncology Sales Specialist.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of sales growth in line with targets for licenced Haematology brands. They will contribute to development and delivery of the business plan within given territory and where required take on the role of account co-ordinator with colleagues, leading the creation and delivery of the Account plan. The right candidate will work collaboratively with wider team including Hospital Specialists, Marketing, Medical and Market Access.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably within a scientific field
- ABPI qualified, with a sound understanding of its application to a business environment
- Previous Haemato-Oncology/Oncology experience and/or speciality sales knowledge and ability to utilise knowledge effectively in customer interactions
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally
- Knowledge of the NHS relating to Oncology would be advantageous
- Organised, with keen analytical eye
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Sarah Whitby in the Bath office.