Head of Sales
Head of Sales – Ophthalmology
Our client is a healthcare and pharmaceutical company; providing high-quality, innovative products that enhance patients’ lives.
Our client is seeking someone to implement the division strategy within primary and secondary care; this will involve promoting their entire portfolio range, liaising with Directors and other department heads to ensure the smooth running of the division; on budget and within target.
The role we are currently recruiting for is within their Ophthalmic business unit and so requires a thorough understanding of the Ophthalmic environment within the NHS and the private sector.
Head of Sales Main Duties:
- Work with PMs to ensure fulfilment of all brand plans by the relevant field teams
- Work with HDM to ensure the primary care strategy is effective, and they are regularly communicating with their primary care and secondary care colleagues
- Coordinate with L&D to ensure all BDMs are continuing to develop their clinical and sales skills
- Ensure Sales Managers and BDMs have accurate reporting and are using them to manage their territory effectively
- Stakeholder management at various levels, supporting the team with how to improve this
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Business of Science related degree, preferably with a Masters/MBA in a relevant field
- Substantial sales experience as well as a wealth of experience in a relevant therapeutic area/role; NHS experience is crucial
- Ability to deliver under pressure, successfully managing a diverse and demanding workload
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire
- Strong computer literacy, proficient in MS Office Suite
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.