Location: South Devon
Star is working in partnership with Torbay Pharmaceuticals to recruit for a Head of Quality and Compliance!
Torbay Pharmaceuticals are the largest NHS-owned pharmaceutical contract manufacturer and licence holder. With over 40 years’ experience, they continue to meet the needs of patients, clinician and partners across the globe. They provide a specialist portfolio of supporting products and services.
The right candidate will provide excellent leadership in meeting all compliance standards and will have management responsibilities for other Senior QP’s and other specialist roles. They will be providing input into future developments and new projects across the business to meet strategic targets.
- Act as lead for all aspects of compliance, including MHRA and customer audits
- Provide product and quality-related reports for key stakeholders
- Liaise with senior staff to produce, interpret and analyse reports on product and service quality to highlight opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, suppliers and regulators
- Feedback outcome report of internal and external audits to Executive Team, Managing Director and company board
- Support Executive Team in preparing annual business plan, coordinating the quality aspect of this process
- Implement quality systems and procedures for the manufacturing of products
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Proven ability to lead a diverse team as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstratable experience working decisively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.