South Devon – Relocation Package Available
Our client is the largest NHS-owned pharmaceutical contract manufacturer and licence holder. With over 40 years’ experience, they continue to meet the needs of patients, clinician and partners across the globe. They provide a specialist portfolio of supporting products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Head of Quality Assurance.
The right candidate will provide leadership and management to the QA team to support the operational delivery of pharmaceutical manufacture and business support functions. Working alongside other members of senior management, they will create and cultivate a culture to meet and exceed business objectives. The right candidate will understand the legal responsibility to ensure all products are compliant with GMP as well as ensuring compliance of Quality Systems, procedures and practices, taking a lead on internal/external audits for all QA functions.
- Ensure key stakeholders receive all product and quality related reports, using their professional judgement relating to the content and tone of any provided reports
- Liaise regularly with senior staff to produce, interpret and analyse reports on quality and service
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders
- Support strategic planning and set policy for QA, Validation and Supplier Quality
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategies and activities
- Effectively coordinate the running of the QA department to ensure it being utilised to its full potential
- Remain updated on developments/changes in regulatory requirements
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level in Chemistry, Pharmacy or Chemical Science discipline
- Post Grad/Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Tech or equivalent would be advantageous
- Chartered Chemist status/other professional accreditation
- Experience of Validation within Pharma
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.