Healthcare Partnership Manager - Wound Care
South West London, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire and Wiltshire
Our client is a leader in their field, working closely with the NHS and healthcare professionals they develop and provide innovative products and services for people with personal and private medical conditions. They work closely with their customers to truly understand and create a portfolio of products that are sensitive to and meet their individual needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic and commercially minded individual to join their Wound Care business unit as a Healthcare Partnership Manager, working closely with NHS organisations to embed our clients products and services.
Healthcare Partnership Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Identify solutions that support partnership with NHS organisations to achieve NHS objectives whilst also driving sales and account growth
- Develop strategic recommendations to influence accounts to drive sales and meet partner objectives
- Build strong customer relationships within NHS, ICS and CCG
- Maintain clear understanding of NHS environment on a national level and utilise this knowledge when building proposals
- Work closely with TMs to drive key accounts, grow formulary listings and drive sales
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Commercial and strategic mindset with the ability to think nationally and work across a 3-5-year timeframe
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Thorough understanding of Wound Care and the current market environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to focus on building strong customer relationships whilst also growing the business
- Effective communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.