Healthcare Partnership Manager
Healthcare Partnership Manager – Republic of Ireland
Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology with a glucose monitoring portfolio that aims to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to control their diabetes.
The successful candidate will work alongside local Territory and Regional Business Managers, identifying new opportunities to increase funding and subsequently use of product portfolio within the Diabetes market. They will play a crucial role in securing market access and drive funding by working with procurement and payers at various levels.
- Create strategy and engagement plans with outlined objectives and activities to optimise funding and access
- Maintain an understanding of funding pathways and relay this to the field team
- Anticipate access and competitor barriers and deliver solutions to overcome them
- Optimise the performance of key accounts through collaborative working with the field sales team
- Execute marketing initiatives throughout customer base in line with company strategy and customer needs; including launching new products and services
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Market Access, ideally within health technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant sales experience within Healthcare/Pharma
- Sound understanding of key decision-makers and primary and secondary care pathways
- Previous success selling within Healthcare and a proven track record for hitting targets
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data to gain crucial insights to manage a region
- Proficient in a variety of computer software packages, including all aspects of MS Office
Apply for this opportunity via the link, or for more information, contact Jon Woodrow.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.