Star OUTiCO is an intelligent, insights-driven sales organisation, that helps healthcare companies optimise their brands. Our services are underpinned by insight, intelligence and technology. An exciting opportunity has arisen to your join our team on a contract basis for maternity cover.
- Responsibility for generating sales of the Cardiology portfolio against specified targets on own territory and maintaining a high corporate and produce profile
- Develop and manage KOL’s relationships with the goal of building product endorsement and advocacy.
- To establish an ongoing relationship with all individuals and institutions responsible for the diagnosis and management of allocated therapy areas in order to maximise market share, customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- To develop and implement a territory plan based on an analysis of the business potential, targeting of key customers and co-ordination of activities in support of the above objectives.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Education to first degree level, preferably in a life science.
- MRII qualified or willing to complete
- Possesses specialist knowledge of disease area/market as a focus for all activities related to the product area
- Developing commercial acumen, with some understanding of the business market dynamics.
- Thorough understanding of IPHA Code of Marketing Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- 5 years previous selling experience
- Previous hospital selling experience essential
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.