Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Hospital Sales Representative, promoting haematology products to all stakeholders in the Haematology environment. A high level of knowledge of the national and regional hospital settings is essential. A knowedge of the Haematology disease area is also essential. Understanding local and national guidelines that support access to Oncology medicines and treatments.
• Promote products to all relevant stakeholders to support the brand objectives in line with the Operational Plan.
• Ensure ethical promotion of products.
• Ensure promotion of all products are within the standards of practice according to IPHA regulations, SI541, and all local guidelines on account specific regulations.
• Promote the portfolio to maximize the growth potential using all the resources available within the unit and the cross functional team.
• Optimize product and disease knowledge on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum customer and product value in all one to one and group interactions.
• Implement defined customer focused plans to deliver maximum growth potential and meet business objectives.
• Build relationships with all relevant stakeholders and KOLs to enhance referrals, account and outpatient product use age for the relevant portfolios.
• Facilitate new and existing viable commercial relationships with all Key Account Stakeholders to protect and develop the brand specific growth potential at local and or national level.
• Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. politics, local initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory action plan, including plans for all ‘key accounts’
• Engage with all internal resources to ensure development and management of all accounts delivers on objectives.
• Generate new opportunities for growth for all brands by understanding and developing on stakeholder current and future needs.
• Effectively challenge competition and position your brand as the preferred partner in Oncology
• Feedback to cross functional team on product and account performance.
• Liaise with other field force colleagues and Haematology customer facing colleagues to ensure delivery of activities and interactions meet the highest professional standards.
• Ensure all customer and key account activities respect the local and national business needs for Oncology.
Requirements for the role:
• Degree level Qualified / or appropriate industry experience.
• In-depth promoted product knowledge.
• In-depth knowledge of relevant therapeutic/disease areas.
• Hospital Sales experience in Haematology Pharmaceuticals essential
• Company information systems.
• Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
• Effective selling skills both one to one and in group presentations.
• Basic Computer ability – e.g. Email /WORD/ ETMS
• Effective working knowledge of secondary care structures and relevant customer types.
• MMRII status
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com