Initial six-month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Import/export knowledge and a clear understanding of Brexit strategy to play a pivotal role in implementing and creating clear processes in a compliant manner
- Oversee all aspects of the import and export process for the site
- Ensure that the site has a clear Brexit strategy with regards to imports/exports
- Create a procedure for the storage of records and ensure data accuracy
- Work with shipping agents and internal trade compliance
- Follow up on price discrepancies and identify alternatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Prior experience with imports/exports
- Up to date knowledge of Brexit in relation to trade
- Exceptional project management skills
- Good understanding of IT and ERP systems
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.