Infusion Nurse - EMEA
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an amazing new opportunity as an Infusion Sales Trainer! Our client is a leading global manufacturer of speciality medical devices, with an extensive portfolio of products that support patients through all stages of their care, from surgery and vital treatment to managing chronic illness.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing training and mentoring to customer-facing sales professionals to help the organization achieve its business goals. You will oversee product training, sales skills training, management training and more. This is an exciting position wherein you can be anywhere in the UK or EMEA region.
- Providing training to effectively onboard new sales and marketing professionals
- Providing product training and launch support as required by local needs and assisting with training sessions with local resources where required
- Conducting knowledge and performance assessments to ensure course learning objectives are met
- Driving sales excellence of the global team by enhancing their knowledge, skills and competencies needed to drive business results
- Enhancing the sales management effectiveness through development of the leadership and Regional Management competencies including but not limited to team development, coaching, business planning and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be/have:
Proven experience of Infusion:
Knowledge of Infusion therapies, clinical applications and related anatomy & physiology
- Background in life sciences with sales, marketing, training and development or nursing
- English is required, along with a second language at a native or near-native level (French or German, possibly Spanish)
- Demonstrable experience in sales training, clinical education, learning and development or in training delivery/facilitation
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Woodrow
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.