Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology, through their glucose monitoring portfolio, they work to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been clear to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to take control of diabetes.
Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist with a fluency in both English and Dutch to work closely with the Benelux Country Manager.
The right candidate will be responsible for order processing, shipment schedules, account queries as well as admin and relationship management. Sitting in the intersection between the business, payers and the user, they will be able to influence buying trends, smooth delivery of service and efficient billing and payment process. The right candidate will provide a dedicated point of contact for Territory Managers, HCPs, customers and users to support the growth of the diabetes sector within the Benelux countries.
- Maintain timely SLA and provide updates to Benelux Country Manager about the progress of patient set ups and account administration
- Understand billing map for all accounts and implement consistency across accounts
- Liaise with procurement, billings and collections to ensure efficient order to payment and proactive management of funding renewals
- Utilise purchase order and other account data to assist Country Manager identifying opportunities for growth and sales
- Provide account management and admin for all assigned accounts
- Work with Country Manager/Territory Managers to communicate updates and issues
- Ensure accounts are billed correctly by updating funding and billing information
- Maintain good working knowledge of products, clinical data and published studies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Must be fluent in both English and Dutch, fluency in other European languages would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Previous relevant customer service/telesales experience
- An understanding of the Dutch healthcare system
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and competent with CRM systems
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to remain focused on task at hand
For further information of to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.