Inside Sales Specialist – North
Inside Sales Specialist
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as an Inside Sales Specialist! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
The successful candidate will oversee all field-based customer facing channel activity with the key objective of improving access & meaningful interactions.
- Improving access by delivering omnichannel ambition communicating with customers
- Maintaining integrity of brand strategy through remote deployment of key tactics and collaborating effectively throughout the marketing team to define and agree organizational priorities
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying access & sales opportunities
- Collaborating throughout the organization and externally to meet brand, account, and corporate objectives
- Ensuring that both personal and cross functional team expertise of market, competitors and brand clinical data is maintained to enable effective decision-making
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ABPI Qualified
- Omnichannel skills experience and/or demonstrated ability and attitude to effectively use digital platforms in order to engage effectively with internal and external customers, and gaining significant access
- Demonstrable success in a variety of channels, including integrated digital platforms
- Previous examples of successful project management
- Advanced team working, communication, engagement, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working within Cardiovascular is ideal
Apply for this amazing opportunity via the website or contact Victoria Smith for more information!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.