Integrated Account Manager
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio within the field of Respiratory make them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting their product portfolio to KOLs and decision-makers, across primary and secondary care, within designated Local Health Economies (LHE). They will execute local account plans to ensure market acceptance at LHE level whilst also collaborating with key hospital customers, payers and selected accounts in primary care to manage and shape the LHE.
- Develop and effectively implement strategic customer account plans to deliver required business growth
- Analyse market trends and competitor environment and share with other colleagues/departments
- Manage and liaise between the business and drug formulary committees
- Encourage medication reviews across Local Health Economy (LHE) by working with appropriate KOL/influencers
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives and support pre-launch activity
- Identify commercial opportunities for the business through the development of financially sound business proposals
- Liaise with colleagues across multiple levels to develop and drive successful implementation of local business plans
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- ABPI qualified
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build meaningful working relationships at all levels across the LHE
- Sound understanding of the NHS environment
- Ability to influence KOLs within the NHS in order to drive mutually beneficially agreements
- High-level of product/disease area knowledge with the ability to communicate technical knowledge effectively and accurately
- Strong commercial acumen with previous success commercialising pharmaceutical products
- Outstanding account management and business planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office with experience using database systems
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.