Our client is an innovative pharmaceutical company who specialise in the development of products for serious and chronic medical conditions. They are invested in developing and researching innovative, patient-friendly therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their International Sales & Business Development team as an International Market Access Manager. Reporting to the Associate Director, the right candidate will be responsible for an exciting new launch within the UK market as well as managing the UK and international pricing and reimbursement strategy for the entire company portfolio.
- Demonstrate product value from an economic perspective and present this to international Health Technology Appraisal bodies
- Develop submission framework and manage entire cross-functional process
- Oversee business relationships of all relevant customer base
- Liaise with other members of cross-functional team on health economic activity e.g. collating data to support product value
- Develop new product submissions as well as new indications to all relevant authorities
- Build strong external connections to maximise the delivery of the international evidence base
- Manage and develop the Market Access team, including the Market Access Executive
Traits on an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in a Science or Business/Economics discipline
- Previous international experience as well as relevant market access experience
- Sound understanding of health technology assessments (HTA) and the role of health economics within pharma
- Demonstrable experience implementing a pricing and reimbursement strategy
- Good working knowledge of economic evaluation concepts
- Pre-existing external connections with HTA influencers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous budget management experience
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.