Location: UK, but also open to DE, BE, LU
Star OUTICO is excited to be representing our client who is looking for an International Market Research Manager to join their team.
As International Market Research Manager you will be reporting to the International Director of Marketing and will be able to take ownership for your own initiatives, as well as enjoy working within a multicultural diverse environment.
- You will develop, analyse and implement a broad spectrum of data collected from internal sources and external market research surveys our client’s portfolio.
- You will undertake desktop research and source related secondary research.
- You will analyse relevant data to give meaningful customer insights and supports to identify product positioning and key messages to communicate to target audience.
- Identify triggers and barriers within the customer journey at relevant touch points.
- You will be the interface to external agencies.
- You will ensure the smooth flow of information between marketing, digital marketing, sales, finance and medical.
- You will feel comfortable to challenge the existing and be forward thinking on how to use Digital transformation.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Marketing related studies, B.A., knowledge of statistics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industry positions, knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is strong advantage
- Experience in wound care or/and dermatology are an asset.
- Excellent planning, organisational and interpersonal skills as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with the ability to work (and enjoy working) with large volumes of data to discern important trends or support market forecasting and innovation.
- Google analytic skills highly appreciated
- Eager to convert findings into actionable strategies that can positively impact sales
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability
- High energy and self-directed with the ability to rapidly integrate into the culture
- English: fluent, German of advantage
This role is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic International Market Research Manager who is looking for a role with excellent global experience.
There is excellent job security, career development, and financial package on offer for the successful candidate, therefore contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office or her mobile on 07885 803 760.