Our client is a renowned pharmaceutical company who support patients and HCPs by providing innovative, life-changing treatments.
The IT Technician will have experience in analysis, configuration and other Information Service disciplines, e.g., architecture, security or service delivery. Working cross-functionally, they will report to the Digital Lead and support the IT/IS needs of the business.
- Deliver general IT advice and support
- Work with management to understand business priorities and tailor IT support to local requirements
- Develop strong networks with other teams/functions and 3rd parties that impact activities undertaken by the team
- Review policies and processes, identify areas for improvement and make informed recommendations for change
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar role with good knowledge/experience in information systems
- Experience implementing policies, procedures and guidelines within a quality, compliance and legal environment
- Experience in a Support/Network Administrator role or similar
- Familiarity with CRM and BI tools
- Change management experience; providing innovative solutions on smaller projects
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.