Our client provides innovative medication to increase patient access to advanced therapies around the world.
They are looking for someone to join their Accounting and Finance team. This is a great opportunity for a faced paced, flexible administrator to become an integral team member within a global biopharma organisation.
- Looking after bookkeeping and preparation of weekly payment list
- Focusing on bank reconciliations and reconciliations of general ledger account detail
- Assisting with credit control - Account payables and receivable management
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting in various administrative tasks in day-to-day operations
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant Certification (AAT or ACCA) or part- qualified
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within a finance environment
- Basic understanding in Accounting and Finance
- Comfortable to work in fast-paced environment
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.