Star OUTiCO is currently recruiting a Key Account Manager / Territory Manager. This is a national role, and suitable candidates must have Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Clinical experience.
Objective: Build and maintain strong professional relationships with medical groups / practices, hospital / academic medical centres / community supply in the care of patients by providing approved, disease and product information to meet or exceed assigned sales targets across the company portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement robust key account and territory business plans, centred on performance to meet, or exceed territory productivity and sales requirements
- Assess and analyse the region to determine business potential and prioritise key accounts; to maximise sales.
- Provide in field clinical training and ongoing clinical education with physicians, key clinical personnel as well as internal and external employees and facilitate onsite training and subject matter clinical
- Secure hospital and regional formulary pull through. Identify departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals and pathways into community.
- Develop strong and long-term relationships with customers / stakeholders / KOLs in all assigned
- Maintain regular and timely communication with the MSL and cross functional colleagues to inform them of important / urgent account developments
- To be successful in this role you will be appropriately qualified and demonstrate meeting or exceeding goals in a specialist / hospital or similarly complex environment. This role will have a function in community portfolio also.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience of influencing and working with payers to identify and unlock local access barriers
- Effective selling skills & Account management experience, including business planning / forecasts, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
- Proficient user of IT business systems and MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset – target driven - join an established start up business
- Strong sales experience into hospitals, procurement systems, surgeons, nurses, KOLS, within the Acute market. Experience across multiple therapy areas preferred.
- Conducted and led clinical training sessions
- Strong sales record with substantial market knowledge is essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within pharma / med device sales or clinical
- Science or Business Qualified
Apply for this position via this website, or contact Paula Finlay in the Dublin office.