Key Account Manager
Our client is a world-leading pharmaceutical company who are dedicated to contributing to healthier lives across the globe through clinical development of new medicines. They endeavour to meet societal demands by researching and developing high-quality products that focus on innovation and future growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to create and execute a strategic business plan within their designated territory, utilising all available resources to maximise success. The successful candidate will be autonomous in their approach to promoting products and services to achieve revenue growth.
- Prepare formulary submissions, ensuring they accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Coordinate submission activity for various expert managers and clinicians who contribute to the submission process
- Fully support and ensure best possible outcome for any submissions, following up to any queries in a timely manner
- Develop relationships with KOLs and influencers to optimise product visibility and uptake
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and a good understanding of the NHS and local healthcare environment, keeping an awareness of changes and developments within this environment
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- ABPI qualified
- Significant relevant experience including previous Key Account Management
- Proficient in all aspect of MS Office
- Previous experience working within/with the NHS and commercial teams
- Ability to work autonomously to drive success
- Ideally, previously sold into intensive care
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.