Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Incision Management
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting Key Account Manager role! Our client is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. This is a great chance to join a talented team of people who want to make a difference in patients’ lives and be part of a successful organisation.
This role entails delivering defined sales revenue on territory through selling, account management, training, and customer support activities. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, results-orientated individual who is experienced in medical device sales with evidence of building successful long-term partnerships.
- Effective management of the sales territory through full geographical coverage, and utilisation of telephone, online meeting, and email contact
- The achievement of territory sales volume targets by taking corrective action where shortfalls occur.
- Grow the business by acquiring new accounts using the portfolio and the wider company solution.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Proven medical device sales experience (preferably within Incision Management).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills with the ability to present with impact to key high-level stakeholders.
- Good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply for this position please use the application form or contact Steph Hallett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.