Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Gastro
Our client is a dynamic, fast-growing Biotech company; focused on developing innovative, life-changing medicines.
The Key Account Manager will interact with various stakeholders to ensure patient access to our clients’ products. They will develop and implement strategic account plans, working closely with the Medical department, focusing on a scientific approach to benefit the patient.
Key Account Manager Main Duties:
- Achieve sales objectives through the development and implementation of territory business plans that meet customer needs
- Promote awareness and usage of our clients’ products within targeted accounts, including formulary listing, stocking and prescribing
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure customer needs and expectations are understood and met; building professional and productive relationships that establish our client as a partner of choice
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other teams, communicating and managing potential business opportunities
- Maintain current understanding of marketplace and competitor environment, anticipating trends and utilising this knowledge to adjust strategy; sharing intelligence broadly within the organisation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Preferably, a scientific or economic background; educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous key account management experience, with a preexisting network of customers in Gastroenterology
- An understanding of pharmaceutical/medical sales processes and procedures
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage stakeholders at various levels
- The ability to understand and interpret market insights, sales data and customer needs
- Strategically minded with the ability to execute plans tactically
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.