Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – IBD
Our client has over 30 years of experience developing and manufacturing a portfolio of treatments for Gastrointestinal health; they aim to be a partner of choice with a commitment to providing ongoing support to the NHS to improve patient outcomes.
The purpose of the role will be to take ownership of sales and commercial activities, to promote our clients’ product portfolio within the NHS, using a strategic approach to overcome barriers to access within primary and secondary care.
Key Account Manager Main Duties:
- Develop and implement strategic territory plans that support the overall UK business strategy
- Identify and develop strong working relationships with KOLs and healthcare influencers
- Manage the commercial relationship with purchasing customers in secondary care
- Implement the sales and marketing strategy/operational plans
- Adhere to the business Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support Regional Business Team to develop and implement service delivery within assigned regions health economies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably within a Life Science or Business discipline
- ABPI qualified
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical or medical sales
- Excellent understanding of regional and national NHS plans, strategy policies and objectives
- Proven leadership skills
- Effective communicator; written and verbally
- Self-motivated with strong business acumen
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Charlotte Lamb for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.