Key Account Manager
Our client is passionate about ensuring every patient affected by rare diseases has access to the best possible treatment; they are committed to improving the diagnosis and management of rare diseases.
The successful candidate will be confident in creating and executing strategic business plans within their territory, utilising all available resources to maximise success. They will be autonomous in their approach to promoting products and services to achieve revenue growth.
Key Account Manager Main Duties:
- Achieve agreed account revenue and growth objectives
- Identify and develop relationships with KOLs and relevant stakeholders
- Ownership of planning and prioritisation for allocated territory
- Maintain a high level of product and market knowledge to achieve territory objectives
- Manage and accurately report on territory budget activity
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Substantial sales experience within pharmaceutical or medical sales, preferably within Rare Disease
- ABPI qualified
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong business acumen
Apply for this opportunity via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.