Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Women’s Health
Manchester and Leeds
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a medium-sized, global pharmaceutical company that specialises in researching and developing innovative medicines in Men’s and Women’s healthcare. As a growing company, with aspirations to expand into even more territories and great products in the pipeline, there’s a promising future ahead for ambitious individual who wants to develop their career with a dynamic company.
The successful candidate will manage sales for defined private and NHS accounts and will provide a main point of contact between those customers and the business. They will build and develop their customer base, identifying customer needs and providing solutions to help form professional relationships between the customer and the business.
- Achieve account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives
- Creating and executing territory and key account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of your fertility portfolio
- Maintaining a superior level of product and market knowledge to accomplish territory objectives
- Planning and implementing effective professional and patient education programs as required to develop and support key accounts
- Managing the territory budget and accurately report budget activity to your management
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the key healthcare professionals
- Planning, executing, measuring and sharing strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to degree level and is ABPI qualified
- Experience in large account management with demonstrable sales success
- Previous experience working within Men’s Health and Women’s Health is ideal
- Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers
- Someone who is resilient and tenacious, who is prepared to drive business!
Apply now via the website or please contact Elaine Plunkett for more information
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.