Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Key Accounts: Newcastle, Middlesborough, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds, Birmingham
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a pharmaceutical company; committed to science and healthcare. They create innovative medicines that help patients struggling with challenging diseases. They are about to launch an exciting and innovative new product within Sleep Apnoea and, due to continued success, are looking to expand their UK team.
The purpose of the role will be to facilitate market access and sales at a local/regional level to support overall business objectives.
Key Account Manager Main Duties:
- Management of KOLs from a prescribing and non-prescribing background to gain rapid brand uptake, support the KAM business objectives
- Develop and maintain the account and regional business plan for the territory, in line with business strategy
- Build brand awareness by providing continuous education to key stakeholders on the therapeutic area
- Provide regular, accurate reporting of customer and business records
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Substantial experience as an Account Manager in secondary care, market access or NHS liaison role
- Recent success gaining market access for a hospital brand
- Thorough understanding of the current environment and recent changes within the NHS and existing contacts/network
- Previous experience in specialist care disease areas, preferable
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Elaine Plunkett for further information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.