Location: East England
Our client is an international speciality pharmaceutical company. They are dedicated to the development, licensing and marketing of innovative pharmaceutical products in Gastroenterology. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Key Account Manager in the Anti-Infective Team.
The right candidate will liaise with key stakeholders within the NHS to improve the usage and visibility of product portfolio as a relevant therapy. They will work to create and deliver on business plan for their territory to promote and embed usage of product portfolio. Identifying and building relationships with key stakeholders, they will keep an understanding of their challenges and aims whilst working to remove barriers preventing access to product portfolio within primary and secondary care.
The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining an understanding of the key drivers within organisations within the NHS to allow for demonstration of why the usage of product portfolio will help to achieve goals. They will also take ownership of planning and prioritisation within their region, including co-ordination of regional activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, ideally Life Science and/or Business
- ABPI qualified
- Demonstratable understanding of the disease area
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical/medical sales within infectious disease or relevant area
- Proven ability to influence long-term strategy of NHS is essential
- Ability to network effectively with key decision-makers within primary care networks and integrated care systems
- Previous success creating and implementing long-lasting regional strategy
- Ability to implement projects at NHS stakeholder level
- High-cost drug experience would be advantageous
Apply now via the website or for further information, please contact Jacqueline Watson in the Manchester office.