Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a leading Dermatology company in the pharmaceutical industry dedicated to taking care of life by designing and developing innovative solutions in patient care.
As Key Account Manager you’ll work to maximise the sales performance of the new launch of our client’s product in your defined territory through effective account management and developing effective long-term business relationships with customers that support the delivery of business results.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieving sales targets of promoted brands in the key accounts through the leadership, management and coordination of all resources
- Effectively communicating plans to all stakeholders
- Ensuring all promotional activity is budgeted and forecasted
- Developing relationships with buyers and other key individuals in retail accounts to support and develop the business
- Supporting development of wholesale business in support of designated products
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Account management experience, including business planning, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
- 2 years of Key Account Manager experience is ideal
- Good working knowledge of the Healthcare and skincare market
- Demonstrable sales successes and effective ability to communicate across the cross functional team
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson.