Key Account Manager – London/South East
Key Account Manager, Ophthalmology
London/South East England
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a Key Account Manager! Our client is a pharmaceutical provider of niche hospital and orphan drugs in response to unmet patient needs.
The purpose of the role will be to promote and drive sales of our clients’ product portfolio and supporting services by developing and implementing business plans and strategies for targeted accounts.
Key Account Manager Main Duties:
- Work closely with medical, marketing and management to develop and implement strategies that will secure and grow business in all key accounts
- Communicate all business objectives and relevant reporting to the wider team
- Identify decision-makers and influencers in each key account and develop and build appropriate business relationships
- Maintain a high level of clinical and technical knowledge of promoted products and services
- Maintain an understanding of customer/account needs, changes within the marketplace, competitor environment and all relevant clinical developments
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- ABPI qualified
- Previous success in pharmaceutical/healthcare sales
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ophthalmology experience is essential
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Estelle Hamilton for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.