Key Account Manager – Scotland
Key Account Manager, Ophthalmology
Scotland/North East England
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position of a Key Account Manager! Our client is a leading Ophthalmic company; dedicated to developing innovative products that support eye care and health. The successful individual will be accountable for growing business in key areas of Optometry, Medical and Surgical across the relevant region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in both the NHS and private sector
- Create a clear and effective stakeholder map per account, including decision makers, influencers and access generators
- Maintain complete, accurate and up to date customer records in line with company processes and policies and utilise this data for planning and reports
- Develop a business plan for the area to manage all aspects of the business
- Ownership of understanding the NHS and Optometry environments and customers
- Manage identified Key accounts in the relevant territory to maximise growth of products in existing accounts and win new business for new accounts
- Ensure the effective implementation and progress monitoring of individual account plans
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ABPI Qualified
- Demonstrable experience of at least 5 years as a secondary care Key Account Manager
- Ability to influence NHS staff at the highest levels
- Awareness of NHS policies and structure
- Experience gaining formulary and protocol inclusion or similar process
- Hepatitis B Vaccination – copy of immunisation card is required
- Experience in working within the ophthalmology is desired
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Victoria Smith at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.