Location: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Our client is looking for a Key Account Specialist to add value to a high-performance team. Our client operates in a variety of specialised medicine areas such as Oncology, Gastroenterology and Urology.
As a Key Account Specialist, you will join a team of experienced, talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills who are very knowledge about our client’s areas of interest.
The Key Account Specialist’s key responsibilities include:
- Achieving sales goals of the Urology and Gastro products within pre-set budgetary limits
- Analysing the designated geographical area and identifying the target hospitals, doctors and pharmacists
- Ascertaining, building and upholding a thorough level of knowledge about the promoted product range and any relevant competitors as well as the therapy areas in which these products are used
- Creating, building and implementing a business activity plan for your region
- Developing and maintaining relationships with KOLs on your territory
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ABPI qualified
- Relevant industry sales experience
- Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements
- Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions – the ability to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the account.
- Strong selling skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson.