6-month PAYE contract initially
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
We are recruiting for an exciting training role which is crucial to develop the companies e-learning programmes and ensuring new technological advances in this field are optimised and add real value to the organisation as a whole.
This role will be responsible for introducing and improving learning technologies and processes that support the modern learner.
Learning Technology Lead:
- Contribute to developing a training strategy that includes training technologies
- Creating learner journeys
- Managing the learning management system
- Managing content design software
- Developing standards and processes to enable digital learning
- Work with vendors to develop interactive e-learning
- Liaising with training leads and review teams
- Develop project plans, including resource requirement to ensure effective implementation
- Vendor management & ad-hoc project support
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge and experience of learning management systems
- Pharmaceutical experience
- e-learning experience
- Experience in creating and delivering training solutions to target audiences
- Experience of technological support on complex projects
- International experience preferable
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.