Market Access Manager - South East
Our client is an established UK based company who provide an extensive portfolio of pharmaceuticals and medical devices, that offer bespoke value to patients and HCPs. Through continued success, they have achieved enormous growth in the past 5 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Market Access Manager. The successful candidate will utilise their deep understanding of regional decision-makers, account performance and their ability to align business objectives to company strategy and NHS customer needs to achieve success. They will primarily be responsible for leading, developing and implementing the payor strategy for their regional business plan as well as delivering commercial success for the region.
Market Access Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver payor/provider advocacy strategy to increase uptake of products across local health economies
- Identify opportunities to improve local guidance to support brand uptake and increase revenue growth
- Deliver agreed revenue growth within territory
- Monitor and review implemented account strategy against KPIs to highlight/resolve potential issues as required
- Maintain thorough understanding of local and national policy objectives and use this to identify potential opportunities for growth
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably in a Science discipline
- ABPI qualified
- Previous experience selling and delivering successful commercial outcomes in branded generics
- Previous experience working with CCGs, PCNs and Strategic Implementation Teams
- In-depth understanding of current UK healthcare environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now for the role of Market Access Manager via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.