Market Access Manager
Market Access Manager
Star OUTiCO is currently recruiting for a Market Access Manager to join our client’s Dermatology team.
Our client is a world-class pharma company which focuses upon improving peoples’ lives who have dermatologic conditions and are committed to invest in long-term development of ground-breaking treatments.
The successful candidate will be delivering local market access objectives by developing relationships with key decision makers, payers and organisations that influence prescribing decisions, to ensure access and funding.
- Achieve targets against agreed market access objectives of driving inclusion of the brands on agreed regional and local formularies and guidelines
- Work closely with Sales Teams to inform and input on the development of a product launch strategy at a regional level
- Map the relevant stakeholders at regional and local level that has impact on patient access
- Knowledge of the region’s health economies plans and align business plans to work in synergy
- Expertly use appropriate materials and tools to demonstrate the value of our brands to local NHS stakeholders who influence prescribing and overcome any barriers.
- Conduct Market intelligence, monitoring of new guidelines, protocols and demonstrate a high level of business curiosity to feedback to the organisation
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Able to understand technical scientific information
- Experience of building solid partnership & delivering partnership pro-jects with stakeholders involved in decision making process within health care for patient access
- Sound understanding of the UK NHS
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
- ABPI qualified
- Previous experience of working with biologics or high-cost specialist medicines is ideal
- Experience with NICE implementation and launch preferable
- Preferably having worked in consultancy, the NHS or as an HDM (or equivalent) in the pharmaceutical industry
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.