Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Luton and South East London
A global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Their purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life changing medicines. The best way to help patients is to be science-led, and share this passion with the scientific, healthcare and business communities of the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining formulary inclusions
- Developing joint working programmes and using services improvement programmes in-line with best practice guidance
- Understanding the critical insights about the market and the environment of the Payor customers
- Working cross functionally with internal market access partners and account managers in the field to optimise implementation of the market access strategy
- Understanding the critical insights about the priorities of Payor customers in order to develop relevant solutions
- Providing positive customer experiences and driving business results
- Delivery of high value projects in prioritised accounts and drive access for prioritised brands
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Respiratory Market Access experience in designated territory
- Formulary inclusions at APC level
- Implementing guidelines and patient pathways
- Excellent network selling to Payor and heads of Medicines Management
Apply for this role via this website today, or get in touch with Kelly Beetham.