Market Intelligence Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on meeting the needs of patients and healthcare providers around the world by providing access to high-quality medicines.
The successful candidate will lead insight generation for complex projects by collating data from primary market research projects and secondary sources. These insights will be utilised to build and maintain product and therapy area forecast models to support the development of business cases and updated forecasts.
Market Intelligence Manager Main Duties:
- Oversee and manage the planning and commissioning of primary market research
- Ensure compliance with all relevant industry codes of conduct and standards
- Provide result reports to key stakeholders, effectively communicating actionable insights gained from research as well as results
- Utilise secondary data sources for insight generation and decision making, investigating new sources where appropriate
- Develop and maintain insights and assumptions to inform product and therapy area forecasts
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a Pharmacy/Science related discipline
- 5 - 10 years European or global Business Intelligence experience
- Experience supporting business development, in-licensing and mergers and acquisition processes
- A combination of primary and secondary insights into therapy area and product forecast assumptions
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Experience running brand forecasts across multiple countries
- Previous competitor intelligence experience
Apply now or please contact Sarah Whitby for more information
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.