Our client partners with pharmaceutical companies to build and promote brands whilst also educating audiences. This role offers a wealth of opportunity to work across creative, brand communications, medical communications, and market research.
They are a fresh innovative company that, due to continued success, is in a strong growth phase through the acquisition of new clients for both domestic and global brands and are actively looking at growing their dynamic team.
Their leadership team is shaped by experienced and ambitious individuals, and as such, they are seeking a candidate that is both motivated and organised and will relish the opportunity to develop their own skillset through collaboration with experienced personnel. The successful candidate will have high standards of professionalism and will strive to develop work that both inspires clients and grows business relationships. This is a rare opportunity to be at the forefront of healthcare and pharma marketing, working with top brands, clients and impacting the next phase of pharmaceutical marketing.
- Managing client relationships and proactively seeking new opportunities for clients
- Managing and developing accounts under the guidance of the Director of Client Services, translating briefs into actions and monitoring progress
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Awareness of clients’ business sector and competitor environment
- Optimise campaigns based on analysis of their performance
- Provide outstanding customer service, operational input and strategic insight
- Support the completion of projects within agreed timescale and budget
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a Science-based discipline
- 1-3 years’ relevant medical communication/healthcare agency experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally and the ability to inspire confidence
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office Suite
- Confident working remotely with stakeholders and clients globally
- Ability to act on own initiative and as part of a dynamic team
- Creative and analytically minded, with a keen eye for detail and the proven ability to interpret large amounts of information
Apply now via the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.