Our client is an established UK based company that provide an extensive portfolio of pharmaceuticals and medical devices that offer bespoke value to patients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Through continued success, they have achieved enormous growth in the past five years.
The purpose of the role is to support all marketing activities relating to assigned brands in line with the business marketing strategy; this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to begin or further their career in pharmaceutical marketing.
The successful candidate will have a high level of autonomy, with the opportunity to progress and take full ownership of brands.
Marketing Executive Main Duties:
- Provide the primary point of contact for the Sales team, ensuring they have all the required materials to meet sales objectives
- Develop and create specific brand-related materials, working with agency partners to coordinate this
- Develop and deliver media plans for each of the relevant brands
- Project manage specific brand-related activities, including meetings, Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development and market research
- Assist the planning and delivery of quarterly sales team meetings and product training
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a Life Science based discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous marketing experience, ideally in the Life Science arena
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Suite
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
- An understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice (preferable)
Apply for this vacancy now via the website, or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.