Product Manager/Marketing Executive DOE
Star OUTiCO have the pleasure of working with a family run international pharmaceutical company who specialises in focused research, development, production and commercialisation of products in the areas of neurology, critical care, anaesthesia and oncology. Their products are in more than 70 countries around the world. Specifically in the UK, they focus on pharmaceuticals aimed at the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive or Product Manager, dependent on experience. In this position you will work closely with the commercial and nurse teams to provide daily support to these functions. Working within a small and close team, this role provides an opportunity to gain a breadth of experience and to make a real difference.
About the job:
- Initially providing marketing support for products you will be responsible for
- Produce and manage annual marketing budget
- Input into efficient and intuitive marketing strategies that are aligned with the global strategy and direction
- Conceive and create marketing and educational materials suitable for the UK market and customers.
- Liaise with the Medical Signatory to approve and manage all materials in line ABPI/PMCPA Codes.
- Organise and oversee national and international conferences/exhibitions.
- Collaborate with the National Sales Manager to create sales budgets and forecasts.
- Support the Customer Supply, Quality Manager & Nurse Team with routine administrative tasks.
- Maintain and optimise the website and ensure it is compliant and up to date at all times.
- Liaise with external agencies relating to support with artwork creation, printing and any other requirements.
- Support the Market Access Consultant with information and materials/data required in his/her role.
- Liaise with the International Marketing Manager via monthly calls to discuss market updates and trends and support required.
- Collate all Medical Device feedback and liaise HQ as required in line with SOPs
- Some travel will be required for company meetings and congresses
About the candidate:
- You must have a can-do attitude, be extremely well organised and work well as part of a team.
- You must have at least 2 years marketing experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Ideally you will be ABPI qualified.
- You must be proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing websites and social media is ideal.
- Willingness to take on additional tasks to support a small team where required.
For more information about the company or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.