Star OUTiCO is currently recruiting for an exciting new position of a Marketing Executive within a growing healthcare omnichannel agency!
The successful candidate will lead on the implementation of a wide range of marketing campaigns in healthcare and pharmaceuticals. You will support internal or external clients with brand awareness, event marketing, product marketing and data growth through a wide variety of channels. You will not necessarily have pharma experience, however a strong interest in it would be advantageous. You might be an outstanding marketing graduate looking for your first role, or you might be looking for that next step.
- Support the development of marketing plans and campaigns across the business
- Lead on email marketing and social media implementation for a wide range of campaigns
- Plan and implement marketing timelines ensuring campaigns are activated on time
- Manage social media channels including engagement and social listening
- Draft, create, test and schedule email marketing campaigns for a wide range of projects
- Monitor performance of marketing activity and use analytics for campaign improvement
- Upload content to websites, optimising for SEO
- Work closely with internal teams
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Ideally have 12-18 months working in industry with experience of digital marketing implementation across a number of channels
- Business, Marketing or Comms degree
- Or Proven marketing experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the importance of different channels in maximising marketing impact
- Microsoft Office suite, email marketing and social media platforms
- Copywriting for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Clear written and verbal communications
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Alexander on
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.