Office-based and Remote
Our client is a well-established UK based company who are committed to focusing their resources to support medical needs, defined by patients. They produce a high-quality product portfolio within Ophthalmology, Generics, unlicenced medicines and devices and determine their success based on when the clinician, payer and the patient are happy.
The right candidate will play an integral role in the business achieving its strategic plan through coordination of marketing activities across multiple brands and products. They will show excellent strategic leadership to utilise the diverse product portfolio, ensuring patient access to products. The right candidate will have proven marketing success with exceptional project management skills.
- Deliver marketing activities across multiple brands/products
- Provide reporting on market research, forecasts, competitor analysis, campaign results and consumer trends and interpret results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Lead the strategic implementation marketing campaigns
- Identify short- and long-term planning, budget and resource needs
- Research and identify business opportunities
- Liaise with Commercial & Business Development teams to gain insight that will assist the development/implementation of innovative marketing and brand strategies for new and existing products
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working across Pharma
- Proven success in senior marketing roles, creating innovative marketing campaigns
- Demonstratable management skills
- Previous experience with digital, print, content and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budget
- Experience working with the GMC
- HTA experience would be advantageous
This role comes with an excellent package including; car allowance, fantastic pension scheme, health and life insurance as well as a really competitive base salary.
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.