Our client is a specialist in the field of Mental Health and is driven to become the leading provider of speciality products for unmet patient needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Pharmaceutical Service Team as a Technical Pharmacist. The right candidate will provide support to the Pharmaceutical Service Director with the development of training and communication material both internally and to HCPs.
- Liaise with commercial team to ensure technical/clinical input to key projects
- Oversee and review promotional materials to ensure in line with compliance
- Review and document relevant emerging literature relating to portfolio therapy areas and industry developments
- Create a portfolio knowledge base through research and utilisation of available clinical data
- Research and prepare responses to medical information queries
- Attend scientific meetings where necessary
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Experienced registered Pharmacist
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience working with clinical research, publication activities and congress presentations
- Previous experience of successful product launches
- Strong understanding of industry regulations governing medical functions within industry activities
- Previous experience of ADR reporting would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath Office.