Medical Affairs Manager
Our client owns the marketing rights to a vast portfolio of consumer healthcare brands and prescription medicines. They aim to be a leading international healthcare business, focusing on products that are clinically valuable to patients, partners and investors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Affairs person to contribute to the ongoing and future success of the business by providing insightful and balanced medical input into commercial decision making.
Medical Affairs Manager Main Duties:
- Management of systems and processes
- Facilitate clinical research activities to assist development of marketed products
- Maintain and QC product information reviewed within Medical Affairs
- Provide medical advice/input into creation of procedures governed by GxP, other regulations or legislation etc.
- Act as nominated medical signatory within the businesses approval mechanism
- Provide ongoing training and development activities to fulfil departmental goals and objectives
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with customers by establishing strong relationships with KOLs and other key influencers
- Contribute to the review/sign off of medical information enquiries, promotional and non-promotional materials and activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Qualified Physician Medical Degree (MBChB, MBBS)
- GMC registered or equivalent
- ABPI Final Signatory
- Substantial clinical experience from General Medical Professional Training
- Previous pharmaceutical experience in a Medical Affairs setting
- A good understanding of Codes and Medicine Regulations relating to promotional activities
- Proven Medical Affairs contribution to therapy area strategy and operations
- Previous success working with marketing departments to create and implement new strategies for promoted products
- Previous experience providing medical support to other functions such as Regulatory, Quality etc.
Apply now or to find out more please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.