Our client is on a journey to put people at the heart of everything that they do, becoming true partners to the NHS and the patient. With a global pharmaceutical presence this company are looking to leverage their strong history within cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system to produce positive outcomes for society.
Medical Affairs Partner Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute scientific and clinical expertise across aligned therapy areas
- Develop strategic relationships with therapeutic area experts within healthcare
- Translate insights into actionable recommendations for stakeholder groups in order to deliver positive change in healthcare
- Advising on strategic planning and prioritisation of medicines
- Provide innovation on new solutions to address a certain need
- Build extensive therapy area knowledge to support cross-functional teams
- Provide medical review for materials and communications
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Significant Medical Affairs or NHS experience
- Ideally be medical or pharmaceutically qualified
- Ideally GMC/GPhC registered
- Experience with the following Medical Affairs functions: data and insight generation, scientific partnerships, digital educational engagement
Apply now via this website or get in touch with Elaine Plunkett today.