Medical Affairs Senior Operations Manager
PAYE contract via STAR until the end of the year
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a project management opportunity to support strategic operations within the Western Europe/Canada Medical Affairs team and to work within the CNS/Neuro therapeutic area.
- Supporting the therapy area head with process and governance
- Serve as a point of contact for insights and issues resolution for processes and systems and capabilities
- Project management and governance of recurring meetings
- Support successful execution of various business processes, including financial and long-range planning
- Communicate between global, area and affiliate teams
- Partner with the Therapy Area lead for launch activities, ensuring timely delivery of launch resources
- Ensure local research activities are conducted in a scientific, efficient and compliant way
You will have/be:
- Degree educated or higher
- Ideally, experience in a senior role within Medical Affairs
- Strong project management/operations skillset
- 7 or more years in team and drug development or project management related experience
- Demonstrable experience with financial activities and project management
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.