Six-month PAYE Star OUTiCO contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen on a 6-month contract, for a Project Manager to support the Medical Information team around a large integration project
- To manage project scope, plans, including timelines and deliverables for affiliate Medical Information workstream
- To support the core team with project initiation administration and execution of project charter and scope
- Responsible for coordination and regular review of the project plan
- Responsible for setting meeting cadence and conducting project meetings
- Generate periodic status reports
- Working cross-functionally with a number of key stakeholders and departments
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree educated
- Ideally, PMP qualified project manager status
- A background in Medical Information would be beneficial yet not essential
- Must have demonstrable pharmaceutical project management experience
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office.