Our client is a market-leading pharmaceutical company known globally for its several general and specialist medicine therapy areas. This role is within their vaccine business unit that collaborates with healthcare professionals and institutes to improve patient access and develop innovative vaccines to enhance health and wellbeing.
The purpose of the Medical Lead will be to support the execution of the Medical Affairs strategy in the UK and IE.
Medical Lead Main Duties:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of ABPI and IPHA, regulatory changes and processes and relevant medical/scientific developments
- Provide medical expertise, advice and information across the business
- Ensure evaluation of all relevant materials via PromoMats
- Help develop the business medical strategy and assist in its implementation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- UK/IE Registered and Licenced Medical Practitioner, preferable or extensive Medical Affairs experience
- Substantial experience working in the UK/IE and knowledge/understanding of the UK/IE pharmaceutical environment
- 2+ years of final signatory experience or code knowledge
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical experience, leading medical activities including clinical trials, medical affairs, compliance/final signatory and external engagement
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.